This unfinished log cabin top, made in about 1885, was the first piece in the Quilt Association collection.
A log cabin patchwork cushion from Aberaeron.
This traditional log cabin quilt was owned by a well-known portrait painter – Mr Hill of Harrow. It was made in the late 19th century, and donated to The Quilt Association in 2002.
This log cabin patchwork in the Sunshine and Shadow design was made in the small village of Llanarth, West Wales, in the 19th century.
This large log cabin quilt in Fields and Furrows style was bought by the donor in the early 1990s at Dolgellau cattle market in North Wales.